Вернуться   uazbuka.ru > Общий > UAZ International

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 01.03.2006, 17:41   #21
amd751
Уазовод с опытом общения

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maurice
Maybe they already bought some of the RHD UAZ? UAZ factory web page says they made 100, but UAZ employee told me they have only 54 today....
Who knows, who knows?
I think that information about 100 RHD Uaz at web page - is markenting thing.
But may be Uaz.jp has bought cars earlier (not this batch) with RHD and Euro-3? or has made them Euro-3 by itself.

Цитата:
For sure a UAZ from Japan should be the most expensive UAZ in the world, Maurice
why do you think so? Tax for foreign cars in Japan is too high ?
amd751 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Реклама
Реклама на сайте
Старый 01.03.2006, 18:12   #22
Maurice

Everything in Japan is expensive.

According to http://www.uaz.jp, a UAZ 3309 costs 1,980,000 Yen before tax and 2,079,000 after tax. 2,079,000 Yen (207万9千円) is around 500,000 rubles!

A 3303 is slightly cheaper, only 475,000 rubles

Maurice
Старый 01.03.2006, 18:48   #23
amd751
Уазовод с опытом общения

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maurice
2,079,000 after tax. 2,079,000 Yen (207万9千円) is around 500,000 rubles!
Maurice
wow...
500000 Rubles - it's around 17500 Dollars..
heh.. for 17500 $ in Russia you can buy two Uaz Hunter with diesel engine Andoria
amd751 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.03.2006, 13:22   #24
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maurice
Okay, but what about "all modifications"? Anyway I will send them an e-mail, see what they say.
"all modifications" = "all models"
Цитата:
Сообщение от Maurice
Maybe, but Russia is far away too For me it's easier to buy from the UK (I am English) but of course it will be cheaper to buy from Russia. The big problem is to buy a 20-year old car without viewing it first.

As for your other idea, it is possible, but not really practical. Simpler to buy an old car in good condition and ask a garage in Russia to make some restoration before sending it to me. No need to buy two cars. However the Government inspectors here for sure never saw a UAZ before. They don't know what is old and what is new

I do live in Hong Kong, I have lived here for more than 10 years.

Maurice
Well, I think you are right. Buying Old UAZ in exceplent condition would be easier. The problems are:
1) It will have floor mounted pedals and no brake servo
2) No power steering
3) Non-syncronized 1st and 2nd gear which means that you have to double-clutch in order to put those gear in.
4) Compression ratio 7:1 for 76 MON octane petrol (regular petrol is 85 MON or 92 RON) and it is going to consume 16L/100km insead of 13L/100km
5) No fuel varpour trap system which means that you wife is going to complain about the smell
Well, these problems can be solved relatively easy.

Yours,
Dmitri
MOHCTPOXOD вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.03.2006, 14:56   #25
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
"all modifications" = "all models"
Then they probably can't help me. Do you know anyone that can?

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
The problems are:
1) It will have floor mounted pedals and no brake servo
2) No power steering
3) Non-syncronized 1st and 2nd gear which means that you have to double-clutch in order to put those gear in.
4) Compression ratio 7:1 for 76 MON octane petrol (regular petrol is 85 MON or 92 RON) and it is going to consume 16L/100km insead of 13L/100km
5) No fuel vapour trap system which means that you wife is going to complain about the smell
Also
6] heavy clutch
7] drum brakes
8] leaf springs
9] fixed seats

I'm not keen on a non-synchro gearbox, but I can get used to it. That will stop my girlfriend driving it, but then fixed seats does that anyway. I doubt it will pass the Government inspection without a brake servo so I may have to change that.

Will the old engine run on unleaded petrol? Leaded petrol is not sold here. Will it have seatbelts?

In fact, this sums up my problem very precisely. I like the "classic" appearance - no plastic, big steering wheel, simple controls - but I don't like the "classic" gearbox, brakes and seats.

Maurice

Последний раз редактировалось Maurice; 02.03.2006 в 15:05.
Старый 02.03.2006, 15:57   #26
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maurice
Then they probably can't help me. Do you know anyone that can?
Yes.

Цитата:
Also
6] heavy clutch
Can be solved by installing stand-alone vacuum brake servo into clutch hydraulic circuit.

Цитата:
7] drum brakes
8] leaf springs
9] fixed seats
Not such a big problem but slave brake cylinders would have to be replaced with later self-adjusting ones. It is a straigh bolt-in.

Цитата:

I'm not keen on a non-synchro gearbox, but I can get used to it. That will stop my girlfriend driving it, but then fixed seats does that anyway. I doubt it will pass the Government inspection without a brake servo so I may have to change that.

Will the old engine run on unleaded petrol? Leaded petrol is not sold here. Will it have seatbelts?
All Soviet cars run on unleaded petrol because leaded petrol was banned in the USSR in the bginning of 70s. The difference is that cars for unleaded petrol have hardened valve seats.

The old UAZ does not have seat belts.

Цитата:

In fact, this sums up my problem very precisely. I like the "classic" appearance - no plastic, big steering wheel, simple controls - but I don't like the "classic" gearbox, brakes and seats.
Well, there are 2 ways: Either give the old UAZ all the new features or give the new UAZ the old looks. Both ways possible. Second probably easier and more cost-effective but makes it more difficult to import the car to your country.

The total sum of cars' cost plus all the alterations done to it plus shipping to Hong Kong will most probably add up to the cost of new UAZ in Japan.

Yours,
Dmitri
Старый 02.03.2006, 16:31   #27
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
Yes.
Good. Very good.

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
The old UAZ does not have seat belts.
Bad. Really bad. That will definitely prevent registration. When (which year) did they start to install seatbelts?

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
Either give the old UAZ all the new features or give the new UAZ the old looks. Both ways possible. Second probably easier and more cost-effective but makes it more difficult to import the car to your country.
I agree, second is easier. Simplest solution I think would be to buy a standard 315123, convert it to RHD, and replace the stock engine with an Andoria Euro-III type. This is a straight exchange but requires the installation of an intercooler ahead of the radiator. I will have to register it as a light truck, not a car, so I'll need to take another driving test However diesel here is much cheaper than petrol (around $1 per litre, petrol is $1.65). Initial taxes and yearly registration charges are much less too.

However the first choice, especially if only some improvements are made (RHD conversion, brake servo, all-synchro gearbox) will be much less expensive. Exactly how much depends entirely on the condition of the old car.

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
The total sum of cars' cost plus all the alterations done to it plus shipping to Hong Kong will most probably add up to the cost of new UAZ in Japan.
Quite possibly. A stock 315123 and a new engine is already $12,000. Following the crowd is always easy, following your own path is more difficult, but also more rewarding.

Maurice
Старый 02.03.2006, 16:53   #28
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

Maurice,

Do not worry abou seat belts, this is one of the easiest mods.

Why not buy UAZ with Andoria engine already installed at the factory?

BTW. Besides eco standards, there are also safety standards. In some countries cars are supposed to have airbags, hydraulic bymper shock absirbers etc. How is it in your country?
Старый 02.03.2006, 17:20   #29
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
Why not buy UAZ with Andoria engine already installed at the factory?

In some countries cars are supposed to have airbags, hydraulic bymper shock absirbers etc. How is it in your country?
The factory-installed engine (type 4CT90) is Euro-II, because that's the current standard in Russia. If I could get a Euro-III engine (type 4CTi90-1BE) from the factory that would be perfect, but I don't think it's possible. That's why I say the engine needs to be replaced.

Safety standards here are similar to the UK. Airbags and so on are not compulsory.

Maurice

Последний раз редактировалось Maurice; 02.03.2006 в 17:23.
Старый 02.03.2006, 20:56   #30
sape

You can arrive to Vladivostok, buy the old or new machine and, having spent there is some time and money for make RHD vehicles. First, you will travell, secondly, carry out you dream. I think, it will be cheaper, than to order the Soviet machine in England
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра