Уазбука Клуб Фотогалерея Каталог

Вернуться   uazbuka.ru > Общий > UAZ International

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 18.02.2013, 10:54   #1
vali rfo
Новенький

По умолчанию Engine changing

Hello. I am from Romania and I have an Uaz469 from 1982, with military axles. It has only 15000 km and is in good shape. It has the 2.5 engine. I tried to make it more powerfull by increasing the compression ratio to 8.5:1, installing electronic ignition, k126g carb and bigger exhaust. But the results are poor. I want a more powerfull engine. Can you recomand me an engine that will fit on this car ? Maybe from a newer modell? We do not have many Uaz-es in Romania and we do not have knowledge of this cars and do not have spare parts. The nearest place where I can find parts is in Rep Moldova, but looks they are not very interesed in tuning of this cars and have only usual spare parts. Thank you
vali rfo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Реклама
Реклама на сайте
Старый 18.02.2013, 12:35   #2
Uazzer
Уазовод с опытом общения

To increase extent of compression under the 92nd gasoline acts from the head of 3 mm. The truncated bars are put. The motor at you what brand?
Uazzer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.02.2013, 16:41   #3
Def
Уазовод с опытом общения

vali rfo, you should try 421.10 (that's carb engine, 92-octane), or most modern injected version 421.6 (but that's gonna be expensive). These two engines are most easily installed and high-power.
Def вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.02.2013, 19:46   #4
swap2410
Уазовод

Цитата:
Сообщение от vali rfo Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. I am from Romania and I have an Uaz469 from 1982, with military axles. It has only 15000 km and is in good shape. It has the 2.5 engine. I tried to make it more powerfull by increasing the compression ratio to 8.5:1, installing electronic ignition, k126g carb and bigger exhaust. But the results are poor. I want a more powerfull engine. Can you recomand me an engine that will fit on this car ? Maybe from a newer modell? We do not have many Uaz-es in Romania and we do not have knowledge of this cars and do not have spare parts. The nearest place where I can find parts is in Rep Moldova, but looks they are not very interesed in tuning of this cars and have only usual spare parts. Thank you
hi
i had umz-421 engine in my car.it is 3 liters,more powerful than yours but still not that perfect. it is old and carb engine.

Current make of uaz called Hunter has zmz-409 engine. that is injector run and gets 128 HP.

try this http://www.uaz.ru/eng/ to find moreinfo about modern engines for uaz. It is also a challenge to install a diesel engine. From this forum i would say that the most popular one is TD27 by nissan. There are many pages with ways of installing that into old uaz but all in russian((
swap2410 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.11.2013, 01:14   #5
UAZZZER
Уазовод

Hey vali rfo

If you are looking for more power with a minimum effort, you only choice is installing the UMZ 421 engine. With its 3-liter displacement it provides excellent low-rev torque.

It comes in either carb or injected versions. Both are still produced and sold in Russia. You may consider ordering this engine through a RO or MD dealer of either UAZ or GAZ.

I guess it's easier to order the engine through a GAZ dealer, since the UMZ factory is now a subsidiary of the GAZ group.
UAZZZER вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.11.2013, 21:38   #6
AssaultRifle
Уазовед

Hi!
The easiest way is to install UMZ-421. Better with fuel injection cylinder head (4213). You can take the 4218 (with carburetor) and replace the cylinder head with one for fuel injection. You will also need the EFI, fuel pump, coils and a lot of other small things for it. If it's too difficult for you, you can leave carburetor scheme, but you have to change ancient k-126 (it won’t let the engine realize it’s potential). There are several ways (the carburetor topic is one of the most popular on the forum):
1). Tuned K-151. K-151 itself in stock is not perfect, but there are people in this forum, who tunes it. I think you can just order one with shipment (it will be around $400)
2). Stock K-151
3). Something from 4178-… carburetors family.

Also there are several diesel engines, installation of which on UAZ is well developed in the forum. The most popular is TD-27 (very reliable an rather powerful diesel) from Nissan-Terrano I, Nissan-Terrano II, Ford-Maverick I. These cars are very cheap in Europe, so I don’t think it would be difficult for you to find this engine, but the entire task is rather complicated – you’ll have to change the gearbox and transfer gearbox also. If you dare for it – I can translate for you instructions from people, who has already done it
AssaultRifle вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ