uazbuka.ru 18+
Уазбука Клуб Фотогалерея Каталог

Вернуться   uazbuka.ru > Общий > UAZ International

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 26.02.2006, 12:01   #1
Maurice

Unhappy End of the story

UAZ factory told me today that there are 54 RHD vehicles currently in Novorossyisk, but they will only be sold as one batch. That is, you cannot buy only 1, you must buy all 54.

In addition, the factory has no plans to manufacture any more RHD vehicles.

So, this is the end of the story. Not the end I was hoping for, but the end nevertheless.

Maurice

Завод УАЗ сказал мне сегодня, что есть 54 транспортных средства руля правой руки в настоящее время в Новороссийск, но они будут только проданы как одна партия. Таким образом, Вы не можете купить только 1, Вы должны купить все 54.

Кроме того, завод не имеет никаких планов изготовить больше транспортные средства руля правой руки.

Так, это - конец моей истории. Не конец я надеялся на, но конец однако.
Реклама
Реклама на сайте
Старый 26.02.2006, 13:50   #2
El Chupacabra
Уазовод с опытом общения

In general that, in Russia run tens thousand cars was in the use in Japan. These cars with a right-hand rudder, and in Russia right-hand movement is officially recognized. Really at you it is impossible to use the car with the left rudder? In Japan it even is considered a special glamour.
El Chupacabra вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.02.2006, 19:02   #3
amd751
Уазовод с опытом общения

As far as i know in Russia, the cost of changing from right-hand to left-hand is about 3000 $ (it's true for japan cars)
I think it is the same price to change it from left to right.
amd751 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.02.2006, 14:15   #4
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от El Chupacabra
Really at you it is impossible to use the car with the left rudder?
Yes, unfortunately. In the past many cars were stolen in Hong Kong and taken to mainland China. To resolve this problem, left hand drive cars were banned in Hong Kong, and right hand drive cars banned in China.

Maurice
Старый 27.02.2006, 14:17   #5
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от amd751
As far as i know in Russia, the cost of changing from right-hand to left-hand is about 3000 $ (it's true for japan cars)
Yes, but the Japanese make both left and right hand drive cars, so a car can be converted using factory components. For UAZ, this is not the case

Maurice
Старый 27.02.2006, 15:58   #6
amd751
Уазовод с опытом общения

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maurice
Yes, but the Japanese make both left and right hand drive cars, so a car can be converted using factory components. For UAZ, this is not the case

Maurice
And how UAZ factory has made right-hand cars? Do you think it made great changes in construction?
Старый 27.02.2006, 16:45   #7
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от amd751
Do you think it made great changes in construction?
No, no great changes. My point was that for a Japanese car you can buy parts to make the conversion. For UAZ I assume you must make them yourself.

I did not consider to buy a usual Russian car and convert it because I also need a Euro-III engine. UAZ with Euro-III engines are sold in the Czech Republic, but the vendors never reply to my messages, and also in Germany, but they are too expensive.

Maurice
Старый 27.02.2006, 18:28   #8
amd751
Уазовод с опытом общения

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maurice
No, no great changes. My point was that for a Japanese car you can buy parts to make the conversion. For UAZ I assume you must make them yourself.
)
Don't you know, that large part of people, who have UAZ make a lot of things for UAZ by themself ?
Цитата:
I did not consider to buy a usual Russian car and convert it because I also need a Euro-III engine. UAZ with Euro-III engines are sold in the Czech Republic, but the vendors never reply to my messages, and also in Germany, but they are too expensive.
Maurice
hmm.. Have you tryed to call vendors in Czech Republic? or send e-mail from another adress, not from your_name@your_domane.CN ?

Because some e-mail spam filters block mail from .CN domain by default.
(It's true for Russia)

Sorry for my English
Старый 28.02.2006, 09:40   #9
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

Hey Maurice,

All you need is to move pedal assembly to the other side, play around with brake lines and install a different steering box (on the right crossmember of the chassis). You can use an easy-to-get steering box taken off a Japanese SUV. I have installed UAZ power steering box into Jeep CJ (with UAZ army axles already there) and Jeep Cehrokee steering box into Suzuki Samurai.

Use your imagination to alter the dashboard. It should not pose any problems as in UAZ it is symmetrical and is made of steel, which means that it can be welded.

Do you want a stock UAZ converted to RHD here in Russia? That can be arranged!

Dmitri
MOHCTPOXOD вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.02.2006, 16:13   #10
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от amd751
hmm.. Have you tryed to call vendors in Czech Republic? or send e-mail from another adress, not from your_name@your_domane.CN ?

Sorry for my English
I didn't call because I don't speak Czech, but I did try fax. Another e-mail address is a good idea though, I will try that today.

And your English is fine
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра