Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 21.06.2006, 13:37   #11
uazitaliaclub

Exclamation

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD
Hey Everybody,

I saw 2 UAZ in Malta! Both are LHD. Most probably both were imported to Malta from Italy. Italy has at least two big UAZ owners' clubs.
Uhm.. In Italy we have just one real UAZ owners' Club
Реклама
Реклама на сайте
Старый 21.06.2006, 16:22   #12
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

There is also http://www.uazitalia.it/ or is it the same thing?

Is that true that UAZ are also assembled somewhere in Italy? What are the annual sales of UAZ in Italy (if that information is available)?

Последний раз редактировалось MOHCTPOXOD; 21.06.2006 в 16:54.
MOHCTPOXOD вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.07.2006, 08:36   #13
Niva4x4

For the moment, bye bye the Nissan, bye bye the Niva, i will officialy buy a UAZ under 1980 years (for a collector certification)

I see a UAZ in Paris, 1974, with LPG, from Poland, but 3500 Ђ in very good condition .......

Последний раз редактировалось Niva4x4; 15.07.2006 в 08:54.
Старый 23.08.2006, 16:09   #14
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

Niva4x4,

Are vehicle owners' taxes high in France? How much do you save by owning collectors' - certified vehicle?

UAZ on the photo looks pretty solid, you just have to get rid of all the vulgar stickers and bullbar and get a new soft top.
Старый 22.09.2006, 19:13   #15
Niva4x4

Цитата:
Сообщение от MOHCTPOXOD Посмотреть сообщение
Niva4x4,

Are vehicle owners' taxes high in France? How much do you save by owning collectors' - certified vehicle?

UAZ on the photo looks pretty solid, you just have to get rid of all the vulgar stickers and bullbar and get a new soft top.
For the moment i bought a 1985 V8 Range Rover.

About UAZ, the problem is not taxes, but french administration, they totally crazy ; a man who cut the roof of this Land Rover to put a camping bed was refused at the technic homologation because he don't ask to Land Rover France the authorisation request to do his modification .... same thing if you change size of your tires !!!!! About Uaz, collector is for me the only one solution to f*** this stupid administration .....

Последний раз редактировалось Niva4x4; 22.09.2006 в 19:31.
Старый 23.09.2006, 12:45   #16
Maurice

Цитата:
Сообщение от Niva4x4 Посмотреть сообщение
For the moment, bye bye the Nissan, bye bye the Niva, i will officialy buy a UAZ under 1980 years (for a collector certification)
There's a French Hunter for sale at eBay. Unfortunately it is EUR11,500

http://cgi.ebay.com/uaz-veritable-4x...em270030033356

I am in a similar situation. Imported cars must comply with current safety and emissions rules. Even new UAZ do not comply with the emissions rules, so the only possibility is to buy one at least 20 years old. Such so-called "classic" cars can be exempted They still need to pass a safety inspection though.

MOHCTPOXOD is helping me with this, he should have something special to show the forum quite soon now

Vehicle tax here is based on the size of the engine, not the age of the car. A car with a 1.5-2.5l engine costs about EUR550 per year

Maurice

Последний раз редактировалось Maurice; 23.09.2006 в 13:01.
Старый 26.09.2006, 21:13   #17
Niva4x4

Цитата:
Сообщение от t80t80 Посмотреть сообщение
I will never!! move to France
In some coutries a 30 year old car "classic" its no taxes on them
Yes but old vehicles are terribly limited on road .... you have to advert administration if you go to a neighbourgh Land

You see ?

I Live in "59" (Nord) if i want to go in ..... 60 (200km) i got a book with my driving deplacements, and i move with authorization of administration.

I can't be more explicit, my englissh is limited to explain in a good comprehension

Laws will change, this system will disapear, but they made a technical control (every 2 years with a standart car, never with a oldtimer) every 5 years

Последний раз редактировалось Niva4x4; 26.09.2006 в 21:17.
Старый 17.10.2006, 16:49   #18
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

With such democracy, who needs dictatorship? (As in "With such fiends, who needs animies")

... and I thought USSR was not a free country....

t80t80,

Yes, you are right. Only poofters have money so car manufactures have to satisfy their demand to look like a real man while not being one
Ответ