Вернуться   uazbuka.ru > Общий > UAZ International

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 16.10.2006, 17:41   #1
UAZ UK

По умолчанию Hunter gearbox problems

I have repeated this post from the transmission section:

Hi to all you fellow UAZ enthusiasts.

I am an English UAZ owner living in Bulgaria, I have a 2005 UAZ Hunter (2.7 injection engine).

I am a big fan of the hunter but as you all know it has one big problem - the Arzamaz gearbox

I had the first problem with the gearbox at around 10,000 KM and now the 5th gear has broken and there are no spare parts in Bulgaria.

Can any of you suggest how I can improve the reliability of the Arzamaz gearbox.

Also has anyone fitted the Korean Dymos gear box and is it much better (also how much does it cost)?

You may be interested to know that I drove from Bulgaria to England and back in the hunter. A big adventure without any problems. I am pretty sure it was the first Hunter to visit England.

Sorry for my lack of Russian.
Реклама
Реклама на сайте
Старый 17.10.2006, 16:53   #2
MOHCTPOXOD
Уазовед

Hi UAZ UK,

There is another substitute for Arzamas besides Dymos. A Chinese made gearbox designed for UAZ is available from "Avtodetal" (I think) which is a straight bolt-in instead of Arzamas. Costs ~$800 or so. Quality seems to be much more predictable then Arzamas. At least there has not been any reports of failures so far.

Dmitri
MOHCTPOXOD вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра